I trust that the lack commentary on the list is the result of people
holding back their enthusiasm because they do not want to jinx the team,
and not that they just don't have much to say unless they are
criticizing.  I realize that this is only 2 games and not against the
cream of the NBA, but coming from behind to win, Pierce scoring in the
same range as Carter, etc is all good.  I am glad to see them off to a
good start and hope they can win back to back now.  That would be a
great sign.

Peace,

--
R. Bentz Kirby