I accept your nomination.

    Yo! Adrien.
    This has to be the highlight of the Pitino era. Down 21, playing the
worst 1st Q in memory (and this team has given us a lot of bad memories) to
come back and steal this game has to be a character maker.
    From my seat, it was Griffen that was the spark. He just never quit. Made
play after play, until Pierce found his shot. Early in the game Paul was
forcing everything and turning the ball over. He had 4 turnovers, Antoine 6.
The two of them scored enough for the victory, but it was others who really
set the pace.
    The ref's were horrible. It seemed like they wouldn't let us make any
run. Chris Car came in and hit a few shots and the ref's whistled him for
three quick, weak, fouls, then Darien came in and just went to work with his
lunch pail. He is such a smart player it's unbelievable. You can't measure
his contributions with statistics. He just persevered making every hustle
play and smart move until the tide turned.
    Brown and Stith gave us good efforts also.
    I think we've found our center. Tony Battie again more than held his own.
    Vitaly looked so bad, It's hard to believe he's in the NBA. He missed
several lay-ups and I just have to believe he will work out of it. No one can
continue to play so badly. It's either an injury of just his biorhythms.
    I can't wait for Chris Herren to come back. He'd have been right in the
middle of this.
    It looked like Carter was going to kill us single handidly, but the
combination of defenders, again mostly Griffen, shut him down when it
counted. We were really aggressive all over the court, after the first
period.
    How many of you turned the game off after the first period?
    The hell with the prescriptions I say, free drugs for everyone and lots
of good tunes. The ship is setting sail.
            JB