Re: impressions of the first game

Random thoughts - I don't know if those chastising the list for the lack of
positive posts after this nice win were trolling for flames, or just
ignorant of the workings of this list and people's tendencies in general.
First of all, this list seems to have a long delay, in that posts sometimes
don't appear on it for hours after being sent. Second, people will always
exert greater effort to express their feelings when they're unhappy with the
product than when they're satisfied. It's just a law of nature.

Was I having auditory hallucinations, or did they call Shaq 'the greatest
center who ever played the game' during the ring handout ceremony?

Kestas

Shaq the greatest, then he went out and gave a half assed effort to the
All-star old-time team, and got his sorry butt wooped up on.  Probably
tought the Blazers a thing or 3 about putting out a decent effort.

Things are slow to be posted on this list because of the amazing leap
forward the entire list made some months back, all in the name of progress.

Bob