Cleaves is Slow!

Maybe my TV screen in lying to me, but the man looks slow.  And how
can your point guard be slow?  I think NBA guards will eat him up.
But, maybe my TV needs new batteries.

He may do better than Trajan Langdon (in terms of being overrated out
of college), but I don't think he's as quick or as good as Ed Cota.
Honor bright.  I think Cota will be an excellent back-up point, and
he's a tad slow.  Unless the combination of those baggy pants and my
TV makes them all look slow.

Gene  P. S.:  What's the buzz about Antoine?  I can't get the
message.