Re: still hoping...

>It has been so quiet. We're really not going to go into next season with the
>same team, plus the 11th pick in an uninspiring draft, are we? Please tell
>me that's not what we're going to do.

That's not what they're going to do, Mark. After watching these playoff
games there's no way, absolutely no way, that Pitino can think the Celtics
are simply a draft pick away. After Walker, Pierce and "maybe" Pots,
everybody else on the Celtics is an "NBA game" away from playing in the
NBA. Well....you know what I mean. And please, don't tell me about Kenny
Anderson because the more I watch these games the more I dislike the guy.
Kenny is not about effective veteran leadership at the point, he's about
looking good dribbling down the court, and that's all. That's why the
Blazers traded him for a 5'10" defensive liability. I don't even like
Stoudamire that much but he's light-years better than Kenny. And to be
honest, I'm not sure I wouldn't rather have......no, I was going to say
something about Alvin Williams but I'll save that in case Kenny isn't moved
this summer.

In any case, Mark, don't worry. Ricky's got a blockbuster multi-team deal
in mind that will salvage his reputation as a winner and "genius."

My God, these meds are really working today.

Paul M.