Re: X on Iverson

Man, your asking alot by todays standards. His stats do sound like most of
our team make up. I think we're asking alot from this organization as
recent years have proven between our luck and their lack of foresight. Our
goals are set way too high. So look for another ho hum year if Pitino stays
and we don't get a back up point guard. As for Limbaugh, Monday Nite
Football sucks, and needs a controversial dude like Howard Cossell to spark
up those clones in the booth. Limbaugh may just be able to do it. Viewer
ratings are down in most sports.

Dan