Re: more ESPN articles re: draft...

How do we see the top 5 going ?

Does Jersey take Mihm or Martin ?

If drafting for need Mihm, although Williams is questionable.

That would mean Martin goes to Vancouver.

Swift has not singed with and agent and does not want to go to LA last I
heard,  so it would be nice to give them Battie or Anderson and Fortson for
Swift and Derek Anderson. But would Fortson do a sign and trade with the
Clips ?  He definitely would not have to worry about playing time unless
Skinner outplays him. it would be nice to get a guy like Jackson and a John
Amaechi or Ben Wallace.

If we keep 11 we can either take a guy like Demarr Johnson or Erick Barkley
and pick up an FA point like Mark Jackson who has stated he was the best
coach he had ever played for.

VP
Walker/Swift
Pierce
Anderson/Johnson
Jackson/Barkley ?

This would allow players like Swift & Johnson to learn behind some veterans
instead of being tossed into the fire.

I expect Pitino to possibly trade the #11 for a veteran unless a guy like
Johnson falls there that is to good to pass on as with Pierce.

.