Re: C's Interested In The Following Four Players, Says Pitino Co-Author

In a message dated 5/27/00 9:33:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
wayray@ix.netcom.com writes:

> ProJos Bill Reynolds, a co-author of Pitino's books says the
>  following in today's Providence Journal:
>
>  Four guys the Celtics supposedly have an interest in if the NBA draft
>  were tomorrow:
Don't listen to any of this crap!  I pledged I would ignore it.  They draft
whomever they draft when they draft him, and, like I said, they will be
"astonished" and "delighted" that this "valuable contributor"and "fine young
man" is still available at #11.  All the rest is smoke and mirrors and spin.