Griffen

Why do I feel like Nellie is going to move around us and take the player we
want?...Also, I happened the CBA stats for 99. Griffen was fourth in scoring
(18.9), seventh in rebounding (7.6), third in assists (2.2), and seventh in
free throw percentage (.851%). Two things I garner from this. One is that
although you wouldn't expect him to perform at the same level in the NBA, it
is more likely that the all around game we saw at the beginning of the year
truly is his game. The second thing, which is most important, is the free
throw percentage. At the beginning of the year, Griffen was pretty reliable
with the open outside jumper and at the line and even made a couple of
pressure free throws to win a couple of games. After he got injured, he
didn't seem to be able to shoot from outside and he also shot poorly from the
line. I didn't know whether or not he was a shooter or not. Now I believe the
real Griffen was the one we saw at the beginning of the year. The free throw
line doesn't change from the CBA to the NBA. If he gan hit free throws at
85%, he will be able to hit open outside jumpers, assuming he heals...

DJessen33