RE: Is this move possible?

As far as im concerned the celtics shouldnt make any deals with the
clippers they have worst problems building their team than us. the only
player that can be traded to the c that i would like to see is Odom but
thats not going to happen or atleast they wouldnt make that move. The best
thing that ever happened to the clippers these past 2 years was getting
Odom.

DaNBT2000