RE: ESPN's Any Katz says DeMarr for C's

Any reason why Josh had to send out a Jpeg file that ate up about 50K and could have easily been the source of another file.

People we have all got to do a better job of resolving our own email functions that send out unwanted attachments. They take up memory and are the cause of 80% of all email related viruses. Blaming the receiver of the email is not a fair approach to take.

"Sorry man she had the clap before I met her" Nice!

Greg