Re: debacle?

> Lottery debacle? This isn't the first person to say the Celtics got screwed
> again in the lottery. Remember folks, you're talking about a team that had a
> 3% chance for the top spot.

I dont think its the fact that we missed out on top 3 pick, but of the fact that
a division rival with as much or more talent on their roster got the top spot
that is the killer..

As long as the Nets dont take Stromile, we'll be laughing imho. Hes the only
certainAll-Star in the crop imho - got to see a good tape on the top collegiate
and high school players. I love DeShawn Stevenson's game - he got game.. I like
Mateen Cleaves, appears to me as a poor mans Andre Miller.