RE: more irresponsible speculation

I live in Big Ten country, so I've seen him play a few times. He's not
Montross. Montross was never considered a shot-blocker or defensive stopper.
This guy is. He's athletic for a BWG (big white guy-the reason no one on the
list seems interested). Forget about color. If Przybilla were black he'd be
compared to Mutombo (who slipped to the third pick, I believe, because of
concerns about his offense).

Probably a moot point, but the guy is not a stiff. He'll make some GM look
awfully smart down the road.

Mark