My draft order

NJ-K.Martin (Need a 4 due to injury to J. Williams)
Van- Swift (Need more of an inside presence, set at guards, and SF)
Clips-Fizer (Take what they can get)
Bulls-Mihm (Bulls love him, NJ I could see taking him, but #1?)
Orlando-Pryzbilla (Free agents iswhere they will make splash, good back up)
Atlanta-M.Miller (atlanta has admited they love this kid)
Cleveland-D.Miles (Needed a sf for along time)
Houston-Tsak (Can learn from Olajuwon)
Orlando-Quentin Richardson (Sg to go along with their free agents)
Boston-M.Peterson

And the reason why I chose Mo Pete is becuase in my opinion we need a
shooting guard. i think Pierce is better suited at the 3. he can't defend the
quicker shooting guards, andpeterson is a senior, who's big, and can play D.

Walker -Battie
Pierce - Griffin
Peterson Cheaney
Anderson Bartros

If a trade come up that can improve the team. Great..do it! Use whatever
money left to sign a veteran like Mario Elie! Thoughts?

Derek