pryzbilla

definitely a PROJECT with possibilites...he's got the raw talent but
what will he do with it?  remember folks, when the going got tough at
minnesota he dropped out because the coach expected him to attend
classes and study hall. he needs a mentor and there's no one on the
celtics to fill that role except the bearded wonder--bill russell. so ,
unless russ is hired to work with him i say don't draft him because
he'll never live up to his potential playing for pitino.  (who does?)
local paper says he's been working with a trainer, blah...blah.  i want
an immediate impact player at any position because imho all positions
are up for grabs.   fit the other players around the impact guy--pierce
can play 2 or 3, put walker at 3 or 4.  we do not have a go-to guy or
least no one has stepped up yet. so find the clutch player and make
everyone else work around him.      my  $0.02  bob

ps--sick at the thought, the horror, of the flakers winning another
title while the celtics can't even make the playoffs. can it get any
uglier?