Re: Chris Wallace On Whom The C's Will Be Looking At In The Draft

Shot Blocker ? I can't recall ever seeing him block a shot. He has no hops
and seem to be barely able to dunk at 6'10". Give me Martin or Swift and
another veteran like Derek Anderson and I make the move. Then sign Foyle and
move Fortson or battie for Amaechi or Caffey you get some physical inside
presence.

He isn't even physical enough to play the 4 spot, let alone the 5. Guys like
Shaq and Zo  would abuse him.

Anyone for Walker and Anderson and scarp for Odom, Anderson and their  pick
? The Clips just might take it ? Sign Foyle and

VP/Foyle
Amaechi and Martin or Swift
Pierce
Anderson