Re: Quentin Richardson

> Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 21:56:08 +0200
> From: Joe Hironaka <j.hironaka@unesco.org>
> Subject: Re: We're not the only ones after Tskalidis
> <snip>
> Morris Peterson reminds me very much of Reggie Lewis in how his floaters always seem to float onto the net.

Is that so Joe? If it is so, works for me, lets draft him (even though
we got a glut of such 6-5 to 6-7 players). I like him becos he's a
senior, works hard, solid citizen and he is a NBA player (from all
reports about him). That's a can't miss.

> I'll admit Quentin Richardson could easily turn into a massive bust at shooting guard, but I do think he has a very clean and accurate 3-point shot release

you know Joe, every draft, there is always some name SGs with quick
release and good 3-point range, and they are drafted by their teams
specifically for this purpose (unlike our Billups or Pierce) but
usually.... turns out otherwise in the NBA game (which is faster and has
further 3-pointer line). example Rex Walters.

> and his ferocious boardwork, timing and positioning inside are better at the college level than any player in a
> decade. I definitely think this guy can be an NBA forward in the Adrian Dantley/Mark Aguire mold.

I think he is too small 6-5 and not enough bulk to do any damage down
the low post. I saw him on TV and I think Adrian Griffin is larger than
Quentin.
I agree with you "Quentin Richardson could easily turn into a massive
bust at shooting guard" but he could turn out to be like Mike Finley.

kevin/singapore