No Martin or Swift

No player in the draft is worth Walker or Pierce!  Swift is a good raw
athletic college player with no fundamentals.  Swifts needs two more
years of development before he can help a struggling team.

Martin is the same type player as a Brian Grant or Danny Forston.  If we
can get one of those players without giving up Pierce or Walker I am all
for it.  I have to ask " How many more games will we win with Swift or
Martin if we trade either Walker or Pierce.

Add a player to the mix that can compliment Walker, Anderson, and Pierce.

Greg
gh18@juno.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.