Re: Vecsey Says Hill's Available

Love the way you're thinking Ray, but if Hill is looking to join a
championship contender, Boston isn't on his list. (Of course, if he's really
looking to join a championship contender, he'd only consider L.A., Portland
and whatever team Duncan signs with-not Indy, Philly or N.Y.)

But the one thing this shows is that there are players out there. Vecsey
mentions Iverson and Rose, we know about Mutombo, McGrady is there, Brian
Grant... there are opportunities out there if we can make the right move.
That's a big if...

Mark