Swift

I would package either Walker or Pierce with our #11 choice or the
Denver choice for Swift.  I think he's that good.  We would end up
with Swift as a mobile, shot-blocking center, Vitaly/Fortson at PF,
either Walker or Pierce at #3, and then have to fill on down.  But
that would be a tough front line.

If not, I'm still high on Desmond Mason.  He's the big, athletic,
defensive #2 or 3.  I haven't seen a point worthy of a top 15
selection, yet.  I think Mihm lacks a little mobility and Fizer is not
worth giving up a top asset for, but Swift is Russell-Lite.

Gene
  P. S.  I'm just not down on Pitino like so many seem to be.  I
don't think he's graded out to an "A" by any means, but with one more
"right" player I think he would begin to look good.