Vescey spanks Pitino

Saw Pitino get spanked today by Vescey. After agreeing that Kenny, Pierce and
Walker are nice players and have bright futures, Vescey asked how are the
Celts going to do any better next year since they are the Celts only assets
and the Celts are capped out. Pitino stumbled around and said they would make
a few cosmetic changes, get a little better defensively upfront and overall
get better. He didn't look to happy in that line of questioning. Mostly
because the obvious answer is that the Celts have to trade one or more of
this assets to get better and Pitino took the spanking rather than taking the
bait. BTW, at least we have some assets. The Pistons only have Stackhouse as
a real asset right now. Vescey also had asked earlier about the make the
playoffs next year or I'm out statement. Pitino said it went something like
he may get someone else to coach in that case. He seemed to really to attempt
to come off as a administrative type and not as a coach. I think Pitino sees
the Bird calvery coming and knows his daze <g> is numbered...

DJessen33