RE: draft

There is an option in most email clients, whether one wants to send/forward ones email/some component of the email as attachment or inline it in the message. - Mishra

Gregory Odegaard wrote:

Does any tech head know why John' and some others emails occasionally go out with an attachment? In this case today the attachment contained a virus.

Why do some from John have it and others don't? John do yourself a favor and do a fresh virus scan on your machine now before the ticking bomb goes off, and to everyone else don't open any emails that contain any attachments. My mom sent me one the other day, so even just because you "know" the person doesn't make it safe enough.

Trying to help, and have a nice weekend,
Greg

Do You Yahoo!?