RE: mutumbo

I like Mutumbo but would agree with some earlier suggestions not to give up
any of our nucleus.  My concern now is his age.  At 34....well...we've all
seen first-hand the precipitive fall off in production beginning about that
age.  Look at how Hakeem has fared.  Even Larry, Parish, McHale, physically
you can not duplicate what you did even at 32.  Very few exceptions and I
don't believe Dikembe is one of them.  He is still has a presence under the
basket but he is not worth our #1, Pierce or Walker.  Perhaps our #1 next
year (which would be a bet that we make the playoffs next year)