Re: Stromile Swift

Swift announced and it sounds like Mihm will follow suit today. If nothing
else, it knocks some players down to the Celts at 11. I wouldn't be shocked
to see Swift move up to No. 1 after workouts, and I'll be even less
surprised when I see the first rumors of the Celts trying to trade up for
this guy. He is exactly what Pitino wants in a frontcourt player-long, fast,
athletic, versatile and explosive. I've heard him compared to Garnett and
McDyess, which is pretty good company. Pierce for the pick to snag Swift?
Certainly. Then again, maybe we'll get lucky next week and land that pick in
the draft lottery-yeah, right.

Mark