Bskball On The Big Greek That Chris Wallace Is In Love With

05/09-THE BIG GREEK- Remember this name, Iakovos Tsakalidis..He is a
7'2  Georgian with a greek citizenship, also known as Tsakalov. Started
playing in Greece, with AEK Athens, in 1996-97. He is considered by
international scouts, and a few NBA GM's to be the prize European in
this draft class. There have rumors, circulating that he played for the
same German team as Dirk Nowitski, but this does not appear in his bio
packet. He is a dominator in the paint, who boards and positions himself
well, he has some basic pivot moves, with limited range. He has a nice
NBA body, and a number of GM's have made the trip to see him. As I hear
it Chris Wallace of the Celtics is in love with the guy, and the Cavs
have caught wind of his upside and are looking too. I have heard if he
slips far enough Dallas would like to make a run at him too.