My moves

Hey all,

While everyone is throwing around their different ideas and stuff like
that, heres my moves.

Kenny Anderson -- Trade him with Eric Williams and our first round pick
next year [if we need to add a sweetner] to the New York Knicks
inexchange for Charlie Ward, John Wallace and Kurt Thomas

Dana Barros - Trade him to Toronto for Michael Stewart

Calbert Cheaney - trade him to Chicago for the 33rd and 34th picks in
the draft

Danny Fortson - sign-and-trade deal to Milwaukee for Ervin Johnson

Tony Battie - offer him to the Clippers in a sign-and-trade for Derek
Anderson

Pervis Ellison and Doug Overton - renounce both of their rights

The Draft

Trade down for the best point guard that the Celtics believe isn't
worthy of their pick at the position (#11?). In the move acquire a first
round pick next year, perhaps to Charlotte for the 19th pick and their
pick next year (with the uncertainty of Eddie Jones' future they may
suck next season). Monter's mock draft had Kenyon Dooling at that
position.

With the 33rd and 34th picks in the second round I'd select Mamadou
N'diaye (more than just Greg H has mentioned him as a solid prospect)
and hope that Khalid El-Amin or DeShawn Stevenson drop to that position.

My Celtics Lineup [at least for training camp]

Center - Vitaly Potapenko - Ervin Johnson - Mamadou N'diaye
Forward - Antoine Walker - Kurt Thomas - Michael Stewart
Forward - Paul Pierce - John Wallace - Walter McCarty
Guard - Derek Anderson - Adrian Griffin
Guard - Charlie Ward - Kenyon Dooling - Khalid El-Amin

Now, I know that we'll probably keep a lot  more than those players, but
hey, its all in fun.