No Subject

And how about Eddie Jones in Charlotte? Some have noted that our true
Achilles heel this past year seemed to be at SF and not C or PG (although
those positions could also stand some improvement). How about a swap of Twon
for EJ straight up? I think this might be possible from a BYC perspective if
the swap for AJ went through. Also, Charlotte could be a good deal under the
cap this summer. The Hornets may not be interested in re-signing the aging
and cantankerous Mason given his salary demands (sign and trade bait for a
SG?) and Twon could fit right into Mason's departed spot. Eddie seems like
he's looking for a home where Bball is taken seriously by the fans and
imagine for a moment the pressure we could put on the perimeter with Avery
J, Eddie J and PP at the 1, 2, and 3 spots? Draft Tsakalidis and re-sign
Fortson to start at PF and maybe we have the makings of an uptempo
fast-breaking team that can play some D to boot.

Cheers - TomM