Re: Martin

sbarnes@dragonbbs.com writes:

<< I think we should trade Walker to the Clips for Anderson and their 1st
pick.
 Martin will be better than Walker at  the 4 spot. The thing that Marting
 brings is enthusiasm. He loves to play ball, he would probably do it for
 free. He is very coachable, and most important he is a TEAM player. He loves
 to play defense and does what ever the coach asks.

I like the idea, but just don't know in how good of shape that Martin will be
in and what might come off Walker. Really Don't know. Because we could move
Pierce back to SF, and Anderson to SG, then with our pick draft a point
gaurd. Then just try to get some Center help. Maybe Trade Barros and someone
for either a back up C or starter. The trade Cheaney for Elie in sign and
trade like someone mentioned. And maybe try to rid ourselves of Walter.