RE: the Indy stuff

Larry mostly backed up his trash talking and a healthy percentage of players
trash talk - probably just playground put down type stuff.  You can't
compare trash-talking with the gyrations that Larry Johnson and Walker do.
Doing the wiggle looks immature and that is why you can count on your
fingers the number of players who do stuff like that.  I may not matter but
I do care.  If I were the owner of the Celtics I would want my team to at
least appear like they know they are good instead of going through some
gyration when they hit some shot (uh....you're getting paid 7M/year...aren't
you supposed to be that good?) which not only shows up the other team but is
on videotape for everyone else to see.  It also shows the lack of maturity
and that is why it matters.  Kobe Bryant even at 18 didn't moonwalk 5 yards
after a tomahawk jam.  He knows he is that good and expects to do that.

Granted Antoine is good and he has toned it down from his first year but he
did do the wiggle this year at least a couple of times - something that
shouldn't have been done at all given the fact the team was lousy throughout
and Walker, in particular was mediocre the first half of the season.

It's probably just me but I prefer players that carry themselves in a mature
manner and respect the game and represent the team as best they can.  That
is why I really like players like Derek Jeter, Bernie Williams, Mariano
Rivera in baseball, Loved Dan Marino, Barry Sanders in football and Larry
Bird, Reggie Lewis, Grant Hill in bball because they all treat/treated the
game with respect and never looked like some adolescent out there trying out
for the New York City Breakers dance team.

If I'm Red Auerbach I call up Walker and tell him - hey, you're not at
Kentucky any more you're now a Veteran so kill the wiggle.