not impressed

by the Donaldson article.  So many of these guys just need to meet a
deadline and have never been in charge of anything, have never
coached, have never tried to deal with youngsters who are slow to
mature.  It ain't easy.  While I haven't been near the level of
Pitino's leadership, I do know enough not to hipshot analyze it as if
someone in the back pew knows more.  I happen to appreciate people who
change their minds after listening.

Enough.  I would not want to be the Wiz tonight.  Gene