Celtics looking to the future !!!

now the c's are out of the playoffs and now its time to look foward to next year. Now i think if we wanrt to make the playoffs rick pitino needs to make better decisions about the c's. I think that Fortson will be out and i think they need to get a rebounder like rodman with the skills of jayson kid. Now we could of had duncan and i blame pitino because we didnt get him.
now i i dont expect them to win a championship next year but iwant to see them in the playoffs like everyone else.