Re: SEASON'S OVER!!!

A wild guess, Pitino leaves, Gaston sells, and Bird buys, 2 untradables are
Pierce and Walker. Wholesale changes in general. I'm really sick of Pitinoism!

At 10:40 PM 3/28/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Well, it was good while it lasted.  Another season has past while we look
at the fakers impending championship tour (sucks).  Our season got
summarized in a span of almost two weeks...a rollercoaster NBA ride.

>Maybe it's the players' or the coach or the owner and management...  now
nobody knows what's going to happen next.  Will Rick Pitino walk away?
Will Gaston sell the franchise?  Will our superstar(s) get traded in the
offseason?  We have no clue???!!!

>Maybe we should ask the gurus (Cecil Wright, Joe H., and maybe we should
ask everybody then)  what they think about the coming offseason now that
even Pitino had given up saying "season's over".