Tonight's game

What happened?  In the first half (or most of it) they were playing well, driving to the basket, passing, etc.  Then they reverted to tossing up 3's, leaving someone open every trip.  In short, they were outhustled, outsmarted and outscored by a running team of madmen who are athletic, fast, and deadly shooters.  Amazing what a former NBA player has done with this team others didn't take (Tommy said that, I didn't).

I sure don't like to be down on this team, but tonight really hurt.  I'm not sure what's wrong with this picture, but it sure needs retouching.

Don't be so hard on Adrian.  The man is exhausted, he's been playing basketball non-stop for three years and is exhausted.

Dorine