Re: Guard situation

I assume you mean contenders for the Championship? I don't see that
happening for several years unless certain positions are filled. Like with
or without Anderson we need backup at point no matter who is starting
guard. Next we need a center. Doesn't have to be great, but it has to be a
center. Preferably one that can play defense and solidify the middle, if he
can score it's a bonus. I'd like to see Anderson and Fortson gone, not to
mention our junk, because that's about all we have with value to get what
we need. Our 2 guard position also needs to be addressed. Do we stay
patient with Cheaney. He has come on some lately, but where has he been, he
a seasoned pro.

With this coach and present team with the rebuilding needs we have, I have
no faith in the ability of this organization to achieve your wishes. 8,7,6
playoff positions, sure. There are too many strong teams ahead of us to be
contenders anytime soon. It's been a struggle to get to where we are this
season.