Guard situation

Barkley announces this am that he is jumping to the
pros. Anyone want/think we can get him? We have to do
something about KA. I think we should trade him in the
offseason. The C's are only a couple of players away
from contending, but KA is not the guy to lead and
Pitino is not rhe guy to coach them there (no, I am
not anti Italian - American :)). They could be a 50
game winner in short order. I'm kind of reminded of
the late 80s Bulls. They were not progressing with
COllins, so they brought in Jackson and the rest was
history. Though I am not making finals plans if Pitino
does step down, I can see at least the playoffs and
contending if the right person is brought in.