Misc

Bentz -- No, you didn't want to watch the game last
night. Though the game was close, the C's were
seemingly in command from the 2nd half on. Take your
pick as to why they lost: Blown ft's, ft differential
(there was a stretch in there...late 3rd?...where
every philly drive resulted in a trip to the charity
stripe. Like 8 in a row...something rediculous. Again,
I think the word is spreading about Forty around the
league),the killer steal on Dana Barros that gave
Philly 2 free points at the end of the 3rd, oh how
bout the 25 ft pass that was called a foul on a 3
point attempt that was rusulted in 3 fts and a
critical 4th foul on pp! As the game went into ot, you
could see it slipping away. How about the ominous
Gorman line, "Tommy you have to be thinking Iverson
here, but the 6ers aren't known for their 3
shooting...I'm really afraid of Kucoc..." who then
came in and nailed the 3 to send to 2ot. The bottom
line is this game shoulda, coulda, woulda been a win
for the C's, but failing to make  ft's, getting
screwed buy the refs and a failure to nail it down on
the road against a superior (?) team will not result
in a win, no matter how you slice it. Now worse, all
the extra play may carry over into tomorrow's game.
They may be tired plus the look of Twoine I saw as
well. He may pack it in (although I hope that all this
recent play may not go to waste).

W - No. 5 I fear will not happen. It seems no matter
how well Forty plays, it doen't matter. He was on once
again last night. When he walks by Pitino, he got no
congratulations. I think he'll be elsewhere last
night. Witness again Forty rotting on the bench late.
Who cares about his fouls? Refs were calling
everything on Boston, anyway.

Cecil- Is that new list still going? I thought it was
just while this one was down.

Talk all you want about Eric Williams, Geiger is a
STIFF and I'm glad we don't have him. His feet are
slower than Forty's. He hit the game winner last
night, but that's all he did. He got away with a few
clearouts as well.

Done ranting -- have a good weekend all