Re: What are our needs?...

Terrance Morris announced a few weeks ago that he is staying for his
senior season. It was reported on CNNSI and ESP websites. He didn't have
that great of a season but he will be a good NBA player.

Other guys that are staying:
Stromile Swift
Troy Murphy (said to be staying all four years)
Richard Jefferson
Dan Gadzuric

Guys that are rumoured to be leaving:
Erick Barkley
Khalid El-Amin
Michael Redd

I think next year's draft will be much better at the top. Hopefully we
will get Denver's pick next year.

Pryzbilla has already announced that he will enter.