What are our needs?...

I hate to be looking forward at the draft now that we are contending for the last East playoff slot, but if ever we don't get into the playoffs(and be a lottery team again) who should we take if we end up with a pick between 8-14?

If we are really wanting for a point guard:
1.Ed Cota (for me, best PG in the draft has great NBA type skills and talent)
2.Erick Barkley (pretty aggresive but is a shoot-first kind of a PG)
3.Doug Gottlieb (you want a pass first PG?  he's the man)
4.Pepe Sanchez (great teamplayer and defender)

If we are to take a projected scoring sixth man off our bench:
1.Eddie House(tremendous scorer/shooter)
2.Johnny Helmsley (another good inside/outside scorer)
3.Troy Murphy (A Laettner-type, would be a great big man off the bench)
4.Quentin Richardson (though I doubt he'd go beyond the top 4, he's a Paul Pierce type with better rebounding skills)
5.Morris Peterson (refer to Johnny Helmsley/Eddie House)

Big men (bangers):
1.Chris Mihm (forget it, he'll be picked in the top 3)
2.Kenyon Martin (even if he slips down to our laps, he'd be a gamble considering his injury now...hmmm....but I would take him in anyways)
3.Marcus Fizer (a la Fortson, wide bodied and good scoring and rebounding skills, but also a tweener)
4.Joe Pryzybilla(?) (a gamble to be a late lottery but would be a steal from mid first round to early 2nd round)
5.Etan Thomas (too bad we don't have a second round pick because he could be a good one with his rebounding and great shotblocking skills)

I know I'm missing other good prospects but these are the guys I have watched at least so if anybody could add some more good talents, then that'd be nice and helpful.

Jaims