RE: Evaluation:

Dan changes his philosophy as often as his socks, which technically isn't probably that often.

>>Exactly, in a free debating society, free speech is 100% just that. The
Internet has moved on from the past rules and regulations. Listees should
not have to go to the List Owner and cry. If problems are exposed, they
will shrink by their own weight. I don't read every post either, depends,
like a newspaper, you pick and chose. What is private email? What isn't
posted.<<

Free speech is free to the person giving it; it is not therefore "free" for others to use at their disposal, profit or to use against the sender maliciously.  Free speach also requires you to stand behind what you say, apologize when wrong and not hide behind some screen or fake email name.  You want to utilize your free speech rights you have to do it as yourself (the courts of this land and others have ruled on this everytime, this is why the papers rarely print letter of any type from anonymous senders), therefore be a man about and not run away and filter those who differ in views.  I read every post and couldn't imagine being so cowardice to filter an abusive poster.  They have a right to speak their mind, as do I. As much as some of you would hate to hear me say this I won't "shrink" under the pressure, I clearly thrive on it. Say that about Ray, Josh, Dan or McMastebates.

>>Most time I would agree not to expose private emails. When they occur from
a post from the list and it is of threatening nature, the list should know.
Especially when new members are coming in all the time and haven't been
privy to what's going on. There are a few characters that go beyond in this
list. Who said, "everyone's crazy but me and you, and sometimes I suspect
even you" <<

No matter how you cut it, posting a private email to any list, is chicken s%*t and cowardice to the highest level.  Maybe some ISP or list personal should know, if they are threatening, who Dan sure scares easily, but in no way should they be posted in a "public" forum.  Sure you say I believe this because I send damning emails, but believe me folks you should see what some of the other little people around here send to me. I too understand Jaime's concern and have told him so, and in his case it was an innocent mistake, as he felt he was being wronged.  In Dan's case he is just a jerk, and used this tool, to prop up his own pathetic arguments.  Anyway we all know who "bird" is folks, he didn't just pop up out of nowhere, using the pixi tag only further solidifies what type of size of a person he is.

This has been fun; it is always fun debating Constitutional law, except that McMasterbates will now chime in with some witty legal wrangly, born of the Colorado thin air.