Re: Damn,

Vitaly, Battie, and Griffin never really got involved in the
offense. Walker, Pierce, and Williams took many ill-advised shots in the
2nd half. Why are we taking so many threes? There was not enough passing
and teamwork. We easily could have won this game, had we played as
unselfish as we have been playing. Phoenix could not put us away, we had
plenty of opportunities to take the lead, but we missed some easy shots
and a bunch of threes. This team really needs to work on its outside
shooting during the offseason. Still, it is a good sign when we hang
with the 4th seeded western team on the road and don't even play good
basketball. Things are looking up, we just need to continue the teamwork.

The best thing about the game is that Danny Fortson was phenomonal.  What
did he have, about 16 points and 15 rebounds? He will be a great asset for
this team in the future, I hope they have the sense to resign him. I don't
think he will be too expensive given the limited funds of other NBA teams.