Re: uh-oh

At 16:56 3/21/00 +1100, you wrote:
>Did Antoine revert? 7-22 shooting with 3:32 left in the game - he was
>shooting 7/16.

Yup, he was his old self. I don't know why he refused to pass the ball,
when he knows how much his passing (or non-) influences the overall play of
the team. Also, other than a couple of  bright moments, Kenny pretty much
stunk up the joint tonight. It got so bad that I was wishing for Barros or
Overton, of all people. I don't know why Pitino stuck with him for so long,
especially with Dana playing better lately. Pierce, the 27 points
notwithstanding, had his old "underwater" look. All in all, a frustratring
game to watch, especially given the team's fabulous play of late and their
auspicious start in this game. The final result does not seem so bad, what
with this being a roadie against a strong team, but most of the guys looked
like they'd played a few too many holes of golf.

PS Those #$%# Chicago Beef - several layup attempts on the last possession,
and they still can't put it in!