RE: C's awards/Pitino

Thanks Dan for giving your "educated" perspective.  That an a quarter will get you a cup of coffee.

I will take all this hits I have too, but no true blue (green) Celtics fan would want these accusations to take place.

Dan if you really believe this, you probably change alliances like socks.  I here they are giving away slots on the Lakers bandwagon for free; Get on Board.

Yeah we diehards are just ruining this team; RP must have been raised a Celtics fan, because all the new blood is getting us so far.

"Cowens for Head Coach, Bird for President/GM, DJ and Cornbread for Assistants, Russ for Assistant to President and Red for whatever the hell he wants"
Get on that bandwagon and hoist #17 very soon.

Pathetic and usual...........