C's awards/Pitino

My C's awards -

6th Man - AG (Representing Celtic Pride)
Most Improved Player - Vitaly
MVP - PP (for now because I think he has been more
consistent during the year and how the C's play
dropped when he was out), but AW coming on strong

Pitino may have gotten a vote of confidence, but I've
seen Steinbrenner give it too. Let's see what happens
this summer. I also think Gaston is waiting to see
what unfolds in the next month or so.

Yes Greg, I want JR Rider, but not until he passes
your school of manners...