6th man/MVP

That promotion on FSNE got me thinking: Who is the
player that most represents Celtic Pride this year?
Until the last week I would have said Potapenko. Media
and fans alike hated the trade, but he has come in and
improved a lot this year. Does he really have a
Fortson complex? Btw, get that guy signed this summer
-- 12 points and 13 rebs? Plus, he is a magnet to the
ball. I like his game. Too bad we don't have Cowens to
train him anymore. Or DJ to preach defense while I'm
at it.

Anyway, I would have said Potapenko. Pierce has
improved his numbers and is good on defense, but am
not sure if he deserves the award. Walker is coming on strong.