Here's Something I Bet You Didn't Know...

Concerning the Mercer trade. The C's also have the option
in 2001 to take one of the choices Denver has acquired
via past trades. So, if Nuggets make the playoffs next
season -- a possibility -- and their pick is too low, the
C's could opt to take either Phoenix or Cleveland's
choice, since Denver is in possession of those two picks
from previous deals.

Knowing Pitino's weird managerial thought process, he'd
probably choose the lower Phoenix selection, but in all
likelihood, the C's will select Denver's or the Cavs' choice,
in next year's draft.

I could see Cleveland next season finishing with a worse record
than Denver, even if the Eastern Conference is in piss-poor shape
compared to the West, so their choice could be Boston's.  Somewhat
of a revenge for them stealing away Andre Miller.
Ray