Re: Playoffs?????

I personally won't be rooting against the Celts to lose but would rather
see them in the lottery again. One more time. We know what talent we have,
it shows up in spurts, and I don't care what everyone outside the Celtic
Organization thinks. We need a back up point that can be groomed for the
future and a big man center. I'm looking to the future. I'd rather be
spoilers this season. If we can get one or two out of the draft and either
use him or trade for someone, it would be sensible. Expectations are high
now after a 4 game winning streak, but would have to be a torrid pace to
achieve, even though the schedule looks to be in our favor providing we
play the way we have been. These guys would really have to get focused for
the road trips. We're 1-16, not encouraging.