Re: Celtics-76ers

This team has talent. It has not been used properly. Pitino did an
excellent job today dishing out minutes. Any team can play defense if their
motivated enough. This team actually has better defensive capabilities than
offense. Witness the score today and shooting averages. Shooting was awful,
defense and heart were everything. The Celts have been trying to score 102
points per game and forgetting the 103 the opposition scores.