Re: 4 In a Row: Boston 93 - Philadelphia 77

> The C's are now 27-35.  They play again on TBS tomorrow evening at
> 8:00 vs. the Pistons.
>
> Bill Cooper
> wfcooper@tiac.net

Man, I hate it when they play back to back games.  Especially after they
get me in this mode of thinking that they are coming together as a team.
We'll see if they have grown enough as a team to show up on back to back
nights yet.  I would love a positive showing for the tv viewers.

Myself, my wife and I turned cable off about five years ago.  It is only
at times like this that I really miss it.  :-)

Go Celtics.  Make it five.

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net