Most Improved Celt:Pitino

Whodathunkit. Pitino changes strategy for a few games and we start winning.
No college pressing. The team is definitely playing much better defense.
Pitino said he left the greatest job in Basketball, that's because he never
coached the Celts before.

Pre-Game show Matt Goukas said the Celts defense was awful and Iverson
would have field day, well, so much for that. Gouky became a believer as
the game progressed.

I see hustle in todays game. Not the lazy trailors on both ends of the
court. I see confidence and will power, pushing the ball up, fighting for
rebounds, higher percentage shots, team communication, I saw Philly make a
couple runs at us and be denied. We probably could have seen this new
emergence earlier, but that's another story.

Anderson just 3 points, and we win, Walker and Pierce the backbone of the
team, Battie up big for this one. Overton (1-11) and Barros kept things
going with KA out early with foul problems.

Big game tomorrow nite with Detroit, Celts, 1-16 back to back. Anderson,
Pots, Barros, Williams, Griffin and Fortson who belongs in the NFL or WWF
should be rested with limited minutes today and lend a hand to most likely
a tired Walker and Pierce.