NO GAME FOR ME

Hey, Bentz,
    Same thing happened to me - we don't have the League Pass because we get all the Celtics games on Fox.  Today you had to have the Pass to get the game and we got only the Pacers game, also.  Had to settle for whatever they chose to tell us about the C's game.  Good win, though - wish I'd seen it.
    On the other hand, for "W" - I see no reason for that remark about Antoine bashers.  We're all Celtics fans and we all want the team to win.  That was not a timely remark.  I don't think we should trade either Pierce or Antoine -
Dorine